(English) Meetings by Definition is Waste of Time
Meetings by definition is waste of time! Unless:
1. They last max 45 minutes.
2. The right people participate and normally they are not more than 5.
3. There is one max two topics which are highly important to be discussed and are known to participants who come prepared.
4. Decisions are made.
5. Actions are initiated right after the meeting.
6. Actions are completed within the deadline agreed.
B.Sc. Mech. Eng., M.Sc. Mgt
Business Consultant / Trainer
Performance Management Specialist