The November to December 2017 Programme is available only in Greek Language
Office Management Programme
Effective Office Management requires the coexistence of both the technical and interpersonal skills required to maximize your efficiency and effectiveness.
The Office Management Programme is designed to give you meaningful and practical techniques that will enable you to progress in your work, and differentiate yourself from the rest. In addition, you will learn how to lead effectively and inspire your team to achieve the desired results.
Through interactive group and individual exercises, case studies and role playing the Trainers of the Programme will discover your strengths and your weaknesses and they will help you improve and immediately see the changes you desire in your Workplace, through personalized advice.
At the same time, you will develop oral and written communication skills that will enable you to handle stress, anxiety, anger and deal with conflict situations with difficult people effectively.
Status and Recognition of Programme:
The Office Management Programme is recognized by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm) UK. Ilm, is a professional body, part of City & Guilds, the biggest and most known Organization in awarding Vocational, Management and Leadership Qualifications Worldwide.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the candidates can register as Members to ilm thus enabling them to advance their membership status as they climb the management ladder.
Why Institute of Leadership and Management Programs?
- Our programs are Endorsed by the Institute of Management and Leadership in UK.
- We provide Comprehensive Learning, to pursue your distinct career direction.
- We differ from colleges and universities as our programs utilize Best Practice Learning, balancing less theory with more practical on the job applications.
- The programs are Flexible and customized to your needs,
- Cost effective
- The trainers have both strong academic background and extensive hands on business experience.
Participant / Candidate Profile:
The ilm Office Management Programme is designed for active Office Managers, Office Administrators, Experience Secretaries and Personal Assistants who wish to advance their career to Office Management.
What you will Learn and Gain:
During the four (4) intensive training days you will learn:
- The crucial role of an Office Manager
- What effective Office Administration includes
- How to take advantage and use modern digital office technology
- The essential skills and techniques for planning, organizing and controlling work and managing time
- How to develop yourself into a Leader in the Office
- The way to communicate effectively
- How to handle pressure, stress, anger and deal with conflict situations and difficult people in an effective manner.
- The essentials of financial matters and budgeting
Trainers: Mr Yiannakis Mouzouris & Mrs Vasiliki Christofi
Click here to read the full CV of Mr. Yiannakis Mouzouris
Click here to read the full CV of Mrs Vasiliki Christofi
Effective programme! It certainly helped us to develop both our technical skills and our self-confidence. A programme that definitely changes your way of thinking.
Marina Savvidou, S. Houtris & Sons Ltd
The Programme is structured in 8, modules covered in four (4) training days. The topic / title and content of each module are described below.
Programme Structure and Content:
OM1. Office Management – 14/11/2017
Defining Office Management Role, Office Management Function, Office Management Responsibilities, Personal Development Plan.
OM2. Office Administration – 14/11/2017
Smoothing the operation, Managing Paper Flow, Office Ergonomics, Safety and the Working Environment, Office Ethics and Politics.
OM 3. Digital Office – 14/11/2017
Digital Tools, Electronic Filing, Minutes of Meetings, Time Sheets, Electronic Calendar, How to automate simple tasks, The webpage, Social Media.
OM4. Effective Planning and Organizing – 16/11/2017
How to plan step by step, Action Planning, Prioritizing, Project Management, Problem solving and decision making, Calculating resources needed, The Art of Time Management and Delegation.
OM5. Leadership – Influencing Across the Organization – 16/11/2017
The 7 Habits of Effective Office Managers, Managing Change, Interviewing Skills.
OM6. Effective Written & Spoken Communication – 16/11/2017
Written Communication (Correspondence, Report writing, Taking notes, Non verbal Communication), Listening Skills (Body language).
OM7. Dealing with Yourself and Others – 06/12/2017
Dealing with pressure, stress and anger, Gender Communication, Dealing with conflict, Dealing with difficult situations / people, emotions.
OM8. Understanding & Controlling Finances – 13/12/2017
Understanding the Financial Terminology, How to prepare a budget, How to control a budget, How to defend a budget.
The Office Management Programme was amazing! We have acquired communication skills and developed our organizational and leadership skills. I strongly suggest this programme!
Froso Genethliou, Forextime Ltd
Successful Completion of the Programme includes:
- Participation in all 4 training days
- Participation in all classroom exercises and activities
- Passing of final exam. The final exam consists of a test paper at the end of the programme (the last day of the programme).
- Homework: Personal Development Plan
Upon successful completion of the Programme, the candidate will be awarded a Certificate issued by the Institute of Leadership and Management, UK.
Programme Cost / Investment Value:
Programme Cost / Investment Value: €800 + VAT per Participant
The programme is subsidized with the amount of €220
Net Value: €580 + VAT per Participant
Further discount is granted to groups of three + (3)+ from the same Organization and unemployed Participants. The programme cost / investment is includes:
- Registration fee to the Institute of Leadership and Management, UK
- Participation in 4 training days including coffee breaks and lunch
- All classroom notes, materials, handouts
- Final examination assessment
Excellent Programme! Very interesting and very helpful!
Evroulla Protopapa, Cyprus Sports Organization