OFFICE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME – Nicosia – Endorsed by The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm)
The Programme May – June is available in Greek language. Register now Get 20% Discount Until 23/04/2021
Office Management (administration, back office) is one of the most demanding features for a business (small or large), for this reason, people who are working in this field need to acquire skills and not just knowledge!
Effective Office Management requires the coexistence of both the technical and interpersonal skills required to maximize your efficiency and effectiveness.
This intensive Office Management Programme is designed to give you meaningful and practical techniques that will enable you to progress in your work and differentiate yourself from the rest. In addition, you will learn how to lead effectively and inspire your team to achieve the desired results.
Through interactive group and individual exercises, case studies and role playing the Trainers of the Programme will discover your strengths and your weaknesses and they will guide you to improve yourself and immediately see the changes you desire in your Workplace, through personalized advice.
At the same time, you will develop oral and written communication skills that will enable you to handle stress, anxiety, anger and deal with conflict situations with difficult people effectively.
I feel that I have gained knowledge and skills through the exercises, that will make the organization of my work less stressful and more efficient. We learned about the best management of an office and the implementation of the programme was pleasant due to the communication grace of the trainer. Ms. Christofi transfers positivity, confidence and is well aware of the subject which she transmitted to us perfectly!
Antonis Zacharopoulos, PhysioHealth Ltd
Programme Status and Recognition:
- The programme is recognized by The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm) and the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) UK.
- ILM is a professional body, part of City & Guilds, the biggest and most known Organization in awarding Vocational, Management and Leadership Qualifications Worldwide.
- The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm) is the largest professional body in the field of Leadership and Management.
- Upon the successful completion of the programme, participants will receive a certificate from The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm).
- All participants who successfully complete a Programme are eligible to register for free – (the first year of membership) and have access to My Leadership Platform.
- By obtaining the Certificate you have the opportunity to become an Associated Member of The Institute of Leadership and Management (AMInstLM), which is considered and can be used as professional qualification (e.x. Singature, Business Cards).
Why Institute of Leadership and Management Programs?
- Over the last 6 years, more than 230 participants have attended this programme and saw an immediate difference in their effectiveness and career advancement in their field of work.
- 93% of employers say their employees perform better after taking an ilm qualification.
- The programmes are Flexible, customized to your needs
- We provide Comprehensive Learning, to pursue your distinct career direction.
- We differ from colleges and universities as our programs utilize Best Practice Learning, balancing less theory with more practical on the job applications.
- Courses are delivered by trainers with both strong academic background and extensive hands on business experience.
- Our programs are endorsed by The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm).
- Cost effective
Participant / Candidate Profile:
The ilm Office Management Programme is designed for active Office Managers, Office Administrators, Experience Secretaries and Personal Assistants who wish to advance their career to Office Management.
What you will Learn and Gain:
During the four (4) intensive training days you will learn:
- The essential skills and techniques for planning, organizing and checking, delegation work, managing time, setting objectives targets and action plans.
- The crucial role of an Office Manager
- What effective Office Administration includes
- Taking Decisions and solving problems
- How to take advantage and use modern digital office technology
- How to develop yourself into a Leader in the Office
- How to communicate effectively – applied communication techniques
- How to handle pressure, stress, anger and deal with conflict situations and difficult people in an effective manner.
- The essentials of financial matters and budgeting
Trainer: Vasiliki Christofi
Click here to read the full CV of Vasiliki Christofi
*The Office Management Programme can be also organized as an In-house Training Course tailor made to suit the needs of your Company
A truly remarkable programme! Interesting examples were given to us by the reasonable examples given in our daily lives. The trainer is very contagious and excellent.
Rebecca Katsiartou, Cyprus Energy Regulatory Authority
The programme is structured in 8 modules, covered in four (4) training days. The topic / title and content of each module are described below.
Programme Structure and Content:
OM1. Office Management – 18/08/21
Defining Office Management Role, Office Management Function, Office Management Responsibilities, Personal Development Plan.
OM2. Office Administration – 18/05/21
Smoothing the operation, Managing Paper Flow, Office Ergonomics, Safety and the Working Environment, Office Ethics and Politics.
OM 3. Digital Office – 18/05/21
Digital Tools, Electronic Filing, Minutes of Meetings, Time Sheets, Electronic Calendar, How to automate simple tasks, The webpage, Social Media.
OM4. Effective Planning and Organizing –20/05/21
How to plan step by step, Action Planning, Project Management, Problem solving and decision making, Calculating resources needed, The Art of Time Management and Delegation.
OM5. Leadership – Influencing Across the Organization – 20/05/21
The 7 Habits of Effective Office Managers, Managing Change.
OM6. Understanding & Controlling Finances – 20/05/21
How to prepare a budget, How to control a budget, How to defend a budget.
OM7. Effective Written & Spoken Communication – 08/06/21
Communication (Communication Styles, Magic Words, How we twist with different persons), Written Communication (Correspondence, emails), Non Verbal Communication (Listening Skills, Body language).
OM8. Dealing with Yourself and Others – 10/06/21
Dealing with pressure, stress and anger, Gender Communication, Dealing with conflict, Dealing with difficult situations / people, emotions.
Successful Completion of the Programme includes:
- Participation in all 4 training days
- Participation in all classroom exercises and activities
- Passing of final exam. The final exam consists of a test paper at the last day of the programme.
- Prepare and pass the final assignment.
Programme Structure Advantages:
- Flexible — in 8 modules lasting 28 hours, 4 days covered in 2 months
- Practical — It includes case studies, group projects, and work evaluation through real-life business scenarios
- Low Cost
- Global recognition through The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm)
- In Greek Language
- Certificate in Human Resources Management
- Development of Effective Office Administrator Competence – 18 & 20/05/2021 from 08:45 – 17:15
- Effective Communication Dealing with yourself and the others – 08 & 10/06/2021 from 09:00 – 16:00
Upon successful completion of the Programme, the candidate will be awarded a Certificate issued by the Institute of Leadership and Management.
Programme Cost / Investment Value:
Programme Cost / Investment Value: €800 + VAT per Participant
The programme is subsidized with the amount of €220
Net Value: €580 + VAT per Participant
Further discount is granted to groups of three + (3)+ from the same Organization and unemployed Participants. The programme cost / investment is includes:
The programme cost / investment is includes:
- Registration to Office Management Programme of The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm)
- Certificate from The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm)
- 1 Year Registration to My Leadership Platform
- Participation to the 8 modules (4 days of training)
- Certification for each course
- Electronic Handouts and other course material per programme
- Assignment Pre-Evaluation and Evaluation – evaluation of test
- Welcome Coffee and 2 coffee breaks with snacks
- Lunch – Rich buffet and drink
Very good programme, understandable and with many examples. There was discussion among all participants. Mrs Christofi was Excellent!!! Pleasant personality with lots of knowledge on the subject!
Maria Papageorgiou, IDEK