OFFICE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME – Limassol – Endorsed by The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm)
The Programme June – July is available in Greek language. Register now and Get 10% Discount till 30/05/2020
Office Management (administration, back office) is one of the most demanding features for a business (small or large), for this reason, people who are working in this field need to acquire skills and not just knowledge!
Effective Office Management requires the coexistence of both the technical and interpersonal skills required to maximize your efficiency and effectiveness.
This intensive Office Management Programme is designed to give you meaningful and practical techniques that will enable you to progress in your work and differentiate yourself from the rest. In addition, you will learn how to lead effectively and inspire your team to achieve the desired results.
Through interactive group and individual exercises, case studies and role playing the Trainers of the Programme will discover your strengths and your weaknesses and they will guide you to improve yourself and immediately see the changes you desire in your Workplace, through personalized advice.
At the same time, you will develop oral and written communication skills that will enable you to handle stress, anxiety, anger and deal with conflict situations with difficult people effectively.
The program is offered in Greek Language.
The best programme, it covers everything. There was organization and the trainer was very remarkable and professional. Transmitting person, fully trained. Vasiliki is one of the best trainers I have met so far.
Panayiota Pafiti, Refrimech Ltd
Status and Recognition of Programme:
- The programme is recognized by The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm) and the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) UK.
- ILM is a professional body, part of City & Guilds, the biggest and most known Organization in awarding Vocational, Management and Leadership Qualifications Worldwide.
- The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm) is the largest professional body in the field of Leadership and Management.
- Upon the successful completion of the programme, participants will receive a certificate from The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm).
- All participants who successfully complete a Programme are eligible to register for free – (the first year of membership) and have access to My Leadership Platform.
- By obtaining the Certificate you have the opportunity to become an Associated Member of The Institute of Leadership and Management (AMInstLM), which is considered and can be used as professional qualification (e.x. Singature, Business Cards).
Why Institute of Leadership and Management Programs?
- Over the last 6 years, more than 200 participants have attended this programme and saw an immediate difference in their effectiveness and career advancement in their field of work.
- 93% of employers say their employees perform better after taking an ilm qualification.
- The programs are Flexible, customized to your needs,
- We provide Comprehensive Learning, to pursue your distinct career direction.
- We differ from colleges and universities as our programs utilize Best Practice Learning, balancing less theory with more practical on the job applications.
- Courses are delivered by trainers with both strong academic background and extensive hands on business experience.
- Our programs are endorsed by the Institute of Management and Leadership in UK.
- Cost effective
Participant / Candidate Profile:
The ilm Office Management Programme is designed for active Office Managers, Office Administrators, Experience Secretaries and Personal Assistants who wish to advance their career to Office Management.
What you will Learn and Gain:
During the four (4) intensive training days you will learn:
- The essential skills and techniques for planning, organizing and checking, delegation work, managing time, setting objectives targets and action plans.
- The crucial role of an Office Manager
- What effective Office Administration includes
- Taking Decisions and solving problems
- How to take advantage and use modern digital office technology
- How to develop yourself into a Leader in the Office
- How to communicate effectively – applied communication techniques
- How to handle pressure, stress, anger and deal with conflict situations and difficult people in an effective manner.
- The essentials of financial matters and budgeting
Trainer: Vasiliki Christofi
Click here to read the full CV of Vasiliki Christofi
*The Office Management Programme can be also organized as an In-house Training Course tailor made to suit the needs of your Company
Informative and enjoyable, many important work issues were covered and widely analysed. The trainer encouraged us to participate, making the training more enjoyable and effective! Ms. Christofi was pleasant, understanding and in her own way made us all participate and express ourselves!
Anastasia Hatzidimitriou, Celestyal Ship Management Ltd
The programme is structured in 8 modules, covered in four (4) training days. The topic / title and content of each module are described below.
Programme Structure and Content:
OM1. Office Management – 23/06/2020
Defining Office Management Role, Office Management Function, Office Management Responsibilities, Personal Development Plan.
OM2. Office Administration – 23/06/2020
Smoothing the operation, Managing Paper Flow, Office Ergonomics, Safety and the Working Environment, Office Ethics and Politics.
OM 3. Digital Office – 23/06/2020
Digital Tools, Electronic Filing, Minutes of Meetings, Time Sheets, Electronic Calendar, How to automate simple tasks, The webpage, Social Media.
OM4. Effective Planning and Organizing –25/06/2020
How to plan step by step, Action Planning, Prioritizing, Project Management, Problem solving and decision making, Calculating resources needed, The Art of Time Management and Delegation.
OM5. Leadership – Influencing Across the Organization – 25/06/2020
The 7 Habits of Effective Office Managers, Managing Change.
OM6. Understanding & Controlling Finances – 25/06/2020
How to prepare a budget, How to control a budget, How to defend a budget.
OM7. Effective Written & Spoken Communication – 07/07/2020
Communication (Communication Styles, Magic Words, How we twist with different persons), Written Communication (Correspondence, emails), Non Verbal Communication (Listening Skills, Body language).
OM8. Dealing with Yourself and Others – 09/07/2020
Dealing with pressure, stress and anger, Gender Communication, Dealing with conflict, Dealing with difficult situations / people, emotions.
Successful Completion of the Programme includes:
- Participation in all 4 training days
- Participation in all classroom exercises and activities
- Passing of final exam. The final exam consists of a test paper at the last day of the program.
- Prepare and pass the final assignment.
Programme Structure Advantages:
- Flexible — in 8 modules lasting 28 hours, 4 days covered in 3 months
- Practical — It includes case studies, group projects, and work evaluation through real-life business scenarios
- Low Cost
- Global recognition through the Institute of Leadership and Management, U.K.
- In Greek Language
- Certificate in Human Resources Management
Upon successful completion of the Programme, the candidate will be awarded a Certificate issued by the Institute of Leadership and Management, UK.
Programme Cost / Investment Value:
Programme Cost / Investment Value: €800 + VAT per Participant
The programme is subsidized with the amount of €220
Net Value: €580 + VAT per Participant
Further discount is granted to groups of three + (3)+ from the same Organization and unemployed Participants. The programme cost / investment is includes:
The programme cost / investment is includes:
- Registration to the Office Management Programme
- Certificate Issued by Institute of Leadership and Management in England (ilm)
- Participation in 2 training programs (4 Training days)
- Issue of Certificate of Attendance for each seminar
- Notes and informative material in hard copy and online for each section
- Pre-Assessment and Evaluation of assignment
- Evaluation of test
- Welcome Coffee and 2 coffee breaks with snacks
- Lunch – rich buffet and drink
Programme Advantages in comparison to other Programmes:
- We provide Comprehensive Learning, to pursue your distinct career direction
- The programme is endorsed by The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm). Upon the completion of the programme, a certificate is issued from ilm.
- The programme focuses more on practice rather than just theory, through applied models and case studies.
- All trainers/educators have extensive hands on business experience in local and international
Interesting, rich with very important information about Effective Office Management. Rich in quality information with active participation of all participants. The trainer was very good, knowledgeable, positive and very contagious.
Demetris Fylaktou, Cyprus Red Cross, Nicosia