Fully Booked – HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME – Nicosia – Endorsed by the Institute of Leadership and Management, UK
The April to June 2018 Human Resource Management Programme is available only in Greek Language.
The programme is designed for Human Resource Managers or employees who handle Human Resource matters.
The purpose of the programme is to enhance participants’ existing knowledge and skills, with new Human Resource methods, motivation and incentive plans, content development, organization and organizational behavior, development of measurable key performance Indicators, evaluation methods and also how to handle effectively conflicts and disagreements in the workplace.
Status and Recognition of Programme:
The Human Resource Management Programme is recognized by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm) UK. Ilm, is a professional body, part of City & Guilds, the biggest and most known Organization in awarding Vocational, Management and Leadership Qualifications Worldwide.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the candidates can register as Members to ilm thus enabling them to advance their membership status as they climb the management ladder.
Very interesting. The participant can compare what he hears in the theory and how he would apply them in practice, and he puts himself in the way of thinking of how he could do it better in practice. Many examples and case studies have been given. The trainer was very good and contagious!
Ismini Georgiadis, Remedica Ltd
Why Institute of Leadership and Management Programs?
- Our programs are Endorsed by the Institute of Management and Leadership in UK.
- We provide Comprehensive Learning, to pursue your distinct career direction.
- We differ from colleges and universities as our programs utilize Best Practice Learning, balancing less theory with more practical on the job applications.
- The programs are Flexible, customized to your needs,
- Cost effective
- The trainers of the course both have strong academic background and extensive work experience.
Managers, Department Heads, Executives and Officers, or in general employees who deal with HR matters.
Trainers: Mr Yiannakis Mouzouris & Mrs Vasiliki Christofi
Click here to read the full CV of Mr. Yiannakis Mouzouris
Click here to read the full CV of Mrs Vasiliki Christofi
*The Human Resource Management Programme can be also organized as an In-house Training Course tailor made to suit the needs of your Company
To obtain a recognized certificate in the field of Human Resource Management for individuals within HR, either managers or employees who deal with such matters.
- Learn how to manage effectively a department
- Perceive the value and contribution of Human Resource in company advancement
- Effectively design and operate the enterprise’s organizational structure, while also perceiving the responsibility for their tasks/responsibilities
- Recognize and Plan Human Resource needs
Recognize and encourage motivation measures in order to increase employee productivity
- Participate in the identification of training needs and planning processes
- Organize, Design, and Manage the performance appraisal system
- Completely understand the content of “mutual agreement benefit” with their employees
- Design quantitative and qualitative performance criteria for different working positions
- Being able to handle conflicts and disagreements in the workplace
Very understandable with typical examples. We learned how to better reach employees, requirements, obligations and how we behave. The trainer was delighted with a very special way of training.
Marinos Michael, Sisamos Refrigeration Ltd
Structure and Content:
- Participation in 4 seminars, 5 days, lasting 35 hours in total
- Completion of 1 homework assignment
Upon the successful completion of the programme, participants will receive a certificate from the Institute of Leadership and Management, U.K.
- Effective HR Management – 14 hours – 24&26/04/2018
- Appraisal & Performance Capabilities in employee performance evaluation – 7 hours – 08/05/2018
- Conflict Management – 7 hours – 29/05/2018
- Design Key Performance Indicators at work – 7 hours – 14/06/2018
Investment Cost: €960+ (€ 171,76 VAT)
The programme is subsidized with the amount of €532
Net Worth: €428 + (€171,76 VAT) per participant and includes:
- Registration to ilm fee
- Participation fee in 4 training courses, 5 days
- Handouts and other course material per programme
- Assignment Evaluation
- Ability to register as a member of the Institute of Leadership and
- Management, and Certification Issue
- Hotel meals and coffee breaks
Extra discount is available for groups of 3 (and more) from the same organization/company, and for unemployed individuals as well
The seminar was very effective. The information was very useful and the environment was pleasant. We were given useful and interesting information. Mr. Mouzouris was very contagious and pleasant.
Rafaella Chrysostomou, MINE Management Ltd