HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME – Nicosia – Endorsed by The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm)
The June – July 2020 Human Resource Management Programme is available only in Greek Language – Register now and Get 15% Discount till 30/05/2020
The traditional HR is now outdated!
If you want real performance of people, then it is necessary to change in THPP – Talent Hiring and People Performance Management.
This intensive, practical programme will enhance participants’ existing knowledge and skills, with new Human Resource methods, motivation and incentive plans, content development, organization and organizational behavior, development of measurable key performance Indicators, evaluation methods and lastly how to effectively handle conflicts and disagreements in the workplace.
The programme is designed for Human Resource Managers or employees who handle Human Resource matters.
Programme Status and Recognition:
- The programme is recognized by The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm) and the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) UK.
- ILM is a professional body, part of City & Guilds, the biggest and most known Organization in awarding Vocational, Management and Leadership Qualifications Worldwide.
- The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm) is the largest professional body in the field of Leadership and Management.
- All participants who successfully complete a Programme are eligible to register for free – (the first year of membership) and have access to My Leadership Platform.
- By obtaining the Certificate you have the opportunity to become an Associated Member of The Institute of Leadership and Management (AMInstLM), which is considered and can be used as professional qualification (e.g. Singature, Business Cards).
Dynamic Programme on HR issues from where I have learned and understand better the use of KPI’s and how they are measured. The trainer was dynamic and enthusiastic.
Nicole Stavrou, Island Oil (Holdings) Ltd
Why Institute of Leadership and Management Programs?
- Over the last 6 years, more than 420 participants have attended this programme and saw an immediate difference in their effectiveness and progress in their field of work.
- 93% of employers say their employees perform better after taking an ilm qualification.
- Our programs are Endorsed by The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm) and the Institute of Management and Leadership in UK (ILM).
- We provide Comprehensive Learning, to pursue your distinct career direction.
- We differ from colleges and universities as our programs utilize Best Practice Learning, balancing less theory with more practical on the job applications.
- The programs are Flexible, customized to business environment
- Cost effective
- Courses are delivered by trainers with both strong academic background and extensive work experience.
Managers, Department Heads, Executives and Officers, or in general employees who deal with Human Resource matters.
Trainers: Mr Yiannakis Mouzouris & Mrs Vasiliki Christofi
Click here to read the full CV of Mr. Yiannakis Mouzouris
Click here to read the full CV of Mrs Vasiliki Christofi
*The Human Resource Management Programme can be also organized as an In-house Training Course tailor made to suit the needs of your Company
To obtain a recognized certificate in the field of Human Resource Management for individuals within HR, either managers or employees who deal with such matters.
- Learn how to manage effectively a department
- Perceive the value and contribution of Human Resource in company advancement
- Effectively design and operate the enterprise’s organizational structure, while also perceiving the responsibility for their tasks/responsibilities
- Recognize and Plan Human Resource needs
- Recognize and encourage motivation measures in order to increase employee productivity
- Participate in the identification of training needs and planning processes
- Organize, Design, and Manage the performance appraisal system
- Completely understand the content of “mutual agreement benefit” with their employees
- Design quantitative and qualitative performance criteria for different working positions
- Being able to handle conflicts and disagreements in the workplace
I consider that this is one of the few programmes I have participated and gained knowledge. There were exercises, case studies and discussions that could help me apply what I learned. The trainers were very good at communicating through examples, which helped us to retain the information / knowledge we acquired.
Chrystalla Demetriou, Krypto Security Cyprus Ltd
Structure and Content:
- Participation in 4 seminars, 5 days, lasting 35 hours in total
- Completion of 1 homework assignment
Upon the successful completion of the programme, participants will receive a certificate from The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm).
Programme Structure Advantages:
- Flexible — 4 seminars lasting 35 hours, 5 days covered in 3 months
- Practical — It includes case studies, group projects, and work evaluation through real-life business scenarios
- Low Cost
- Global recognition through the Institute of Leadership and Management, U.K.
- In Greek Language
- Certificate in Human Resources Management (Consider as additional qualification)
- Effective HR Management – 14 hours 25 & 30/06/2020
- Appraisal & Performance Capabilities in employee performance evaluation – 7 hours – 08/07/2020
- Conflict Management – 7 hours – 16/07/2020
- Design Key Performance Indicators at work – 7 hours – 21/-7/2020
Investment Cost: €960+ VAT
The programme is subsidized with the amount of €532
Net Worth: €428 + (€171,76 VAT) per participant and includes:
- Registration to Human Resource Management Programme of Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm), UK
- Participation fee in 4 training courses
- Handouts and other course material per programme
- Assignment Pre-Evaluation and Evaluation
- Certificate from Institute of Management and Leadership
- Hotel meals and coffee breaks
The Programme will take place at Hilton Park Hotel in Nicosia.
Extra discount is available for groups of 3 (and more) from the same organization/company, and for unemployed individuals as well
A very helpful and informative programme for people involved in leadership / human resources management. Comprehensive and simply worded. Structured in a very informative way for the participants. The trainers presentation was very good, understandable and in a way that kept our interest at a high level.
Fivos Xenofontos, PFA Cyprus Holiday Homes