5 Available Seats – HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME – Nicosia– Endorsed by The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm)
The May to June Human Resource Management Programme is available only in Greek Language – Register now
The traditional HR is Outdated!
If you want real performance of people, then it is necessary to change in THPP – Talent Hiring and People Performance Management.
This intensive, practical programme will enhance participants’ existing knowledge and skills, with new Human Resource methods, motivation and incentive plans, content development, organization and organizational behavior, development of measurable Key Performance Indicators, evaluation methods and lastly how to effectively handle conflicts and disagreements in the workplace.
The programme is designed for Human Resource Managers or employees who handle Human Resource matters.
Programme Status and Recognition:
- The programme is recognized by The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm) and the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) UK.
- ILM is a professional body, part of City & Guilds, the biggest and most known Organization in awarding Vocational, Management and Leadership Qualifications Worldwide.
- The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm) is the largest professional body in the field of Leadership and Management.
- All participants who successfully complete a Programme are eligible to register for free – (the first year of membership) and have access to My Leadership Platform.
- By obtaining the Certificate you have the opportunity to become an Associated Member of The Institute of Leadership and Management (AMInstLM), which is considered and can be used as professional qualification (e.g. Singature, Business Cards).
By The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm), the largest professional body in the field of Leadership and Management.
By the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM), a professional body (U.K.) with 100 years of experience and recognition, member of City & Guilds, the biggest organization in awarding vocational, Management and Leadership qualifications worldwide.
A very helpful and explanatory programme. It made me understand and set my main goals and highlight the important ones. The trainers were very explanatory and gave us many examples. Always willing to listen to us and answer questions.
Elina Georgiou, Columbia Columbia Hotels & Resorts Ltd
Why to choose Institute of Leadership and Management Programs?
- Over the last 6 years, more than 500 participants have attended this programme and saw an immediate difference in their effectiveness and involvement in their field of work.
- 93% of employers say their employees perform better after taking an ilm qualification.
- Our programmes are Endorsed by The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm) and the Institute of Management and Leadership in UK (ILM).
- We provide Comprehensive Learning, to pursue your distinct career direction.
- We differ from colleges and universities as our programs utilize Best Practice Learning, balancing less theory with more practical on the job applications.
- Cost effective
- Courses are delivered by trainers with both strong academic background and extensive work experience.
Managers, Department Heads, Executives and Officers, or in general employees who deal with Human Resource matters.
Trainers: Yiannakis Mouzouris & Vasiliki Christofi
Click here to read the full CV of Yiannakis Mouzouris
Click here to read the full CV of Vasiliki Christofi
*The Human Resource Management Programme can be also organized as an In-house Training Course tailor made to suit the needs of your Company
To obtain a recognized certificate in the field of Human Resource Management for individuals within HR, either managers or employees who deal with such matters.
- Learn how to manage effectively a department
- Perceive the value and contribution of Human Resource in company advancement
- Effectively design and operate the enterprise’s organizational structure, while also perceiving the responsibility for their tasks/responsibilities
- Change HR to THPP – Talent Hiring and People Performance Management
- Recognize and Plan Human Resource needs
- Recognize and encourage motivation measures in order to increase employee productivity
- Participate in the identification of training needs and planning processes
- Organize, Design, and Manage the performance appraisal system
- Completely understand the content of “mutual agreement benefit” with their employees
- Design quantitative and qualitative performance criteria for different working positions
- Being able to handle conflicts and disagreements in the workplace
- Create conflict resolution template (necessary for every business)
Very constructive program with many examples and exercises for better understanding. Presentations were made with rich material and theory. The trainers were communicative, helpful and passionate about their work.
Anastasia Hey, JW Pegasus Ltd
Successfully Completion of the Programme includes:
- Participation in 4 seminars, 5 days, lasting 35 hours in total
- Completion of 1 homework assignment
- Participation in all classroom exercises and activities
Upon the successful completion of the programme, participants will receive a certificate from The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm).
Programme Structure Advantages:
- Flexible — 4 seminars lasting 35 hours, 5 days covered in 3 months
- Practical — It includes case studies, group projects, and work evaluation through real-life business scenarios
- Low Cost
- Global recognition through The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm).
- In Greek Language
- Certificate in Human Resources Management from a recognized professional body (Consider as additional qualification)
- Effective HR Management – 14 hours 11 & 13/05/2021 (08:45 – 17:00)
- Appraisal & Performance Skills in Employee Performance Evaluation – 7 hours – 27/05/2021 (08:45 – 17:00)
- CONFLICT WITH STYLE!!!! Learn how to manage disagreements and conflicts at your workplace! – 7 hours – 15/06/2021 (09:00 – 16:00)
- Design Key Performance Indicators at work – 7 hours – 24/06/2021 (08:45 – 17:00)
Investment Cost:€960+ VAT
The programme is subsidized with the amount of €532
Net Worth: €428 + (€171,76 VAT) per participant and includes:
- Registration to Human Resource Management Programme of The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm)
- Certificate from The Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm)
- 1 Year Registration to My Leadership Platform
- Participation to the 4 training courses (5 days of training)
- Certification for each course
- Electronic Handouts and other course material per programme
- Assignment Pre-Evaluation and Evaluation
- Welcome Coffee and 2 coffee breaks with snacks
- Lunch – Rich buffet and drink
Extra discount is available for groups of 3 (and more) from the same organization/company, and for unemployed individuals as well
The programme was very educational and productive. There was interaction and effectiveness during the programme. The trainers were communicative, interactive, explanatory, collaborative and fair.
Georgia Vasilaki, CYBC